The Extreme-Fire SW-EVOLUTION is a fully computerized MOSFET switching system that controls the firing of an AEG. ($80.00)
The Extreme-Fire SW-EVOLUTION is a higher powered version of the SW-COMPUTER with better noise immunity and larger braking FET. Note it's larger size at 2.1 x 0.7 x 0.45 inches. All the software and functions are identical to the SW-COMPUTER. Much more information on the change can be found here.
Here is a YouTube Video showing the basic operation of the SW-COMPUTER. Many thinks to Maks of SOG Airsoft!
Here is an UNOFFICIAL PROMOTIONAL VIDEO YouTube Video
Normal Mode = SAFE - SEMI - FULL AUTO
3-Round Mode = SAFE - SEMI - 3-ROUND BURST
Semi-Only Mode = SAFE - SEMI - SEMI
Size = 2.1 x 0.7 x 0.45 inches
Voltage = 8 to 16 VDC
Peak Current = 250 Amps
RMS Current = 30 Amps
1. Fully computer controlled MOSFET switching with Active Braking.
2. Full electronic over current, voltage, and temperature monitoring, and protection.
3. Normal, 3-Round Burst, and Semi-Only operation.
4. Automatic 3-round burst to full auto operation after trigger is held for 1/2 second.
5. Full PWM motor speed control.
6. Soft Start to reduce motor and drive train wear.
7. Very low trigger switch current (~10mA).
8. Self diagnostics at power-up and during operation.
9. Mode, Burst Time, and Motor Speed are programmed via trigger pulls.
10. Low sound level motor vibration is used to signal the user.
11. Usually fits in present fuse holder space and replaces old fuse with high speed electronic monitoring.
12. All wires supplied and attached to the PC board (all are 24 inches).
13. Software can be upgraded by the user with a chip swap.
14. The design is fully open source to allow Third Party support.
Comes with connector kit
Specialty programming is available for things like Semi-Only locked operation and forced Semi-Delay for snipers. Special programmed chips are usually $5.00 extra.
Project Wolf Dragon's new Over Discharge Protection Boards!!
These plugin boards for the SW-COMPUTER provide individual cell monitoring for LiPO and conventional batteries!
Over Discharge Protection
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Note: These products assume the buyer is able to disassemble and
reassemble the AEG andespecially the mechbox fairly easily. Rewiring and
soldering are needed for installation as well as some electrical and
Steve's Webpages 2007